Friday 7 June 2013

How to reboot the remote computer when the remote control window doesn't show up after authentication in Teamviewer?

How to reboot the remote computer when the remote control window doesn't show up after authentication in Teamviewer?

How to reboot the remote computer when the remote control window doesn't show up on the client after entering the password? It seems Teamviewer on the remote computer is screwed up but I do get the password prompt. I am using Teamviewer 8 on both machines. Remote is running Windows 8.
I am looking for a solution in case this happens again. I don't want to use Teamviewer along with another similar app as a solution.
There's an idea to run Outlook with a rule on a specific email subject and run shutdown command when that email comes in. That can work but I am looking for a Teamviewer solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment